Terms & Conditions
Products – Official Guarantee
All products on sale by Younik are new, genuine and have their own Guarantee Certificate. Original invoice is the guarantee title. Products are delivered in a box or bag from the brand.
All products on sale by Younik comply with the Portuguese legislation.
Prices are expressed in Euros (EUR) and are VAT included an the legal tax.
Younik declines any responsibility in case of legislation violation in the Country where the products are delivered. The Client must verify with the local authorities the import and utilization conditions of products that intends to order.
Younik is not responsible for liabilities caused to the Client by internet usage associated with interferences, external intrusions, interruptions, virus, malfunctions or disconnections of the IT system or other cause of force majeure.
Clients & Users Obligations
Clients and users should oblige to present general conditions and respect them. Namely, they commit themselves to the following:
- Save and not disclose username and authentication password of the website to avoid third parties to access their account at www.younik.com.pt.
- Do not use false identities;
- To provide personal data and correct addresses so Younik could process the orders correctly.
The Client is responsible for the veracity of the data communicated to Younik and commits itself to immediately insert on its Younik account any changes that occurred.
Younik declines any responsibility for any delay or delivery impossibility related of any error of insufficiency of the data communicated by the Client.
Privacy & Personal Data Protection
Please consult here our Privacy & Personal Data Protection policy.
For ordering at www.younik.com.pt it is mandatory to register as a Client filling up the online form. After registration, just need to insert in the virtual cart all the products that the Client wants to acquire. Client should follow all the buying steps so it could successfully finalized.
Younik informs that the prices available at www.younik.com.pt are exclusive to the website and could vary from the physical Younik shop in Lisbon, Portugal.
Order validation supposes that the Client have acknowledged and accepted the General Conditions of Sale. Younik registered data are legal proof of the transactions made between Younik and the client. It is Younik´s responsibility to save the contract electronic document and keep it accessible.
As soon as the purchase is complete, the Client will receive an automatic e-mail confirming the transaction. If the data is not correct the Client should request for the immediate change or even cancel the purchase.
Available Payment Methods
Younik offers 2 payment methods for online orders:
- Paypal (using paypal or credit card)
- Online Payment Reference
If the Client chooses to pay by Paypal, Credit Card via Pay Pal or Online Payment Reference. Younik will only process the order after the payment confirmation which will mean that Younik cannot guarantee the products availability at the beginning of the referred processing.
Younik only ships on working days. Thus, weekends and holidays should not be considered for the order delivery estimation.
Any delay on the product expedition do not allow the right for compensation.
The product transportation is covered by an insurance against any losses or possible damage that could occur during transportation.
The product is packed carefully to avoid any damage during transportation in order to guarantee total client satisfaction.
Value of the shipment cost is supplied by the shipper and will be provided in the client’s buying procedure.
Exchanges and Returns
Applicable to all online shopping:
Following its Client Satisfaction Policy and the legal terms applicable, Younik allows for exchange, return or product total reimbursement.
- Normal Term – 30 days counting from the day of reception from the client;
- Extended Term – Christmas Shopping – Until January 15th of the following year for products received by the client between 1st November and 14th of December.
The client shall communicate its intention in writing via e-mail or through a letter sent to Younik. Products must be returned in the terms presented before together with a copy of the related invoice.
In no case the client should send the products without prior contact as they will not be received by Younik.
The product return and exchange should respect the following conditions:
- The products must returned in good conditions without any sign of usage, with its original and complete packaging and all other elements that go along with the product namely manuals, guarantee certificates, protection skin, safety labels and a copy of the related invoice.
- Younik do not accept exchanges or returns of products that were personalized following client specifications.
- For returns and exchanges the product transport is client’s responsibility namely costs, delays, miscarriage or damage that they could suffer during transportation.
After the contact was made to Younik and after all return indications were provide the client should send the product to the following address:
YPLT – Joalharia, Lda.
Rua Trindade 18
All products will be verified upon arrival and will only be accepted for exchange or return the ones that respected the return conditions.
If the client decides for the full reimbursement of the value payed, Younik informs the following:
- The reimbursement will be made after a thorough inspection of the product conditions.
In a case of exchange, Younik informs the following:
- Younik will not charge for the shipment on the exchanged product; (deverá ser alterado também em PORTUGUÊS)
- Younik will charge collection costs if the client decides that the shipment should be payed upon receive.
YOUNIK reserves its right to not to accept products that do not meet these conditions.
Guarantee & After Sale Assistance
All products commercialized by Younik are covered by a guarantee of 2 years.
In a case that the acquired product presents de defect, this situation should be communicated to Younik informed the order number and an anomaly description. The shipment costs for the products covered by the guarantee should be supported by Younik.
Upon product reception at Younik offices we will do a technical verification and the case that we confirm that there is a lack of conformity with the provided guarantee, we will substitute the product with an equal one that will sent to the client’s address without any additional cost for the client.
If the technical verification detects signs of misuse the client will be contacted to indicate if pretends that the product is repaired. Repair and shipment costs will be paid by the client.
- The applicable legislation on any commercial transaction at Younik website is the Portuguese Law.
- To resolve any and all emerging conflicts from any commercial transaction celebrated under this Terms & Conditions should be competent the Lisbon Court with express waiver of any other.
● According with Lei nº 144/2015 from 8th of September, in case of a dispute the competent RAL should be the Centro Nacional de Informação e Arbitragem de Conflitos de Consumo (CNIACC) (www.arbitragemdeconsumo.org).